'All Killer No Filler' is an exhibition showcasing the creativity of UCLan's BA(Hons)Fashion Promotion with Styling students.

Monday

Spotlight on: Ashleigh Upton!

This afternoon we catch up with the lovely Ashleigh...
What is your trade mark procrastination activity?
It has to be partying, I think im better at partying than anything else.
If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only have three items with you, what would they be?
I would have to say my iPhone, unlimited vodka and all my friends (if I can class them as an item)
What is the best item you have acquired as a stylist?
I love raiding the vintage shops in the Northern Quarter for my shoots, I think I own about 2000 pairs of shorts. I recently bought some reebok classic cycling pants which I now wear as apparel leggings.
What is the best bit about this course? 
I have loved some of my photo shoots especially my most recent ones, I love looking back at the images when you know the hard work has paid off.. I also love meeting new people and the day after deadline day.




No comments:

Post a Comment