'All Killer No Filler' is an exhibition showcasing the creativity of UCLan's BA(Hons)Fashion Promotion with Styling students.

Friday

Spotlight on: Tara Bamforth!

A quick natter with the lovely Tara...
What is your trade mark procrastination activity?
DANCING is my favourite thing to do. Whether it’s on my own or with a friend if I hear a good beat I will be practicing the latest Beyonce move. 
If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only have three items with you, what would they be?
1. My little three year old brother, he never fails to entertain me. 2. Chocolate, every girl needs something sweet in her life. 3. Moisturiser. I HATE DRY SKIN.
Have your housemates ever walked in on you doing something odd due to this course and the projects?
Not so much odd but there have been several times I have nearly poisoned mine and my housemates lungs with the fumes from spray paint. I just think everything looks better sprayed gold. 
What is the best item you have acquired as a stylist?
Sitting in my room I have a pair of bright orange retro running shorts, I will wear them one day! Just need the determination to go to the gym first. 
What was your favourite bit of the Style Unwrapped 2011 fashion show?
Watching one of the male models faces drop, as I placed a sparkly gold crown on his head. And of course the freestyle dancers, I wanted to join them. 
What is the best bit about this course? (model casting beautiful boys etc?)
Being surrounded by so many creative people and letting ideas bounce of each other. And the fact that Jacqui and Claire’s office door is always open!


No comments:

Post a Comment