'All Killer No Filler' is an exhibition showcasing the creativity of UCLan's BA(Hons)Fashion Promotion with Styling students.

Saturday

Spotlight on: Sally Pickering!

Next up is our one-to-one with the lovely Sally...

What is your trade mark procrastination activity?
I make up super organised colour coded time tables with hourly slots for specific tasks and daily achievement targets. They’ve never been used yet. Nor will I ever get back the hours I wasted colouring in.
What is the best item you have acquired as a stylist?
An ankle length multi-coloured moo moo, I found it in a vintage shop in Prenzlauer berg. Its amazing!
Have you ever had any strange/funny experiences on a shoot?
I did a shoot out on the moors in the middle of winter, with two topless male models and a lot of beer. It ended up working really well but the poor boys were blue by the end of the day
Have you ever ended up appearing in any shoots throughout your three years here?
Surprisingly, yes. For a trend idea based on the word asphyxiate – I ended up wrapped entirely in cling film around my upper torso, head and neck. I only realised after that a few of the images on my contact sheets in my sketchbook showed a hint of nipple.



No comments:

Post a Comment