'All Killer No Filler' is an exhibition showcasing the creativity of UCLan's BA(Hons)Fashion Promotion with Styling students.

Saturday

Spotlight on: Sarah Thomas!

Good morning! We take two minutes to get to know the lovely Sarah a bit better...
What is your trade mark procrastination activity?
Baking! I finally mastered how to make welsh cakes and triple chocolate brownies. Needless to say my waistline is paying the price.
Have your housemates ever walked in on you doing something odd due to this course and the projects?
My flatmates havent but my boyfriend got a bit freaked out when he found me making a wedding cake out of polystyrene for a shoot.
What was your favourite bit of the Style Unwrapped 2011 fashion show?
Hearing the reaction from the crowd when the topless boys took to the catwalk.


No comments:

Post a Comment